Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WALKING

Not wanting to let recent catastrophe pass by unnoticed,  I begin with awareness.

Awareness of the enormity of destruction has been overwhelming.

Accompanied by a connection to our collective unconscious suffering, I shut down emotionally.

I refuse to understand what has happened because my interpretation is not clear yet.

So I walk.

When I arrive at the path along the lake,  I walk with intention.

Breathing in, I say "Present miment".

Breathing out, I say "Peaceful moment".

This walk from one end to the other takes 20 minutes.
At the end, I turn toward the lake and continue walking on the dock.

At the end of this dock is a bench for momentary reflection.

I walk toward the bench in peace.

Anticipating deeper awareness.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment