Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HOME

I just returned from traveling to Vermont and back. (Vermont is a state in the northeast USA)

While there I visited Champlain College to tour the campus where we will hold a conference in June 2013. I went to Amherst MA for a one-day psychosynthesis conference where I invited folks to participate in advancing psychosynthesis today. I participated in several spiritual events and good conversation with the woman who founded the organization of which I now co-chair and was hosted royally by this pure spirit of a woman and her husband. And I spent half a day alone in the sun both walking their labyrinth and in deep meditation.

As I sit here reflecting on this week in New England,  I am surprised at what a radical separation experience leaving has been. Not only did I grow up in that kind of environment and felt very much that I came home, but also I felt at home because of the company I was keeping. I was living in the world of Spirit, with my hosts and at the conference. 

I may live in the world of spirit in my heart, yes. But, it is a rare and cherished experience for me to share this together with others.

I have been blessed by traveling to VT and back.


Photoedited by Judi White - full moon in February. I have no idea how this came out as it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment