Monday, May 7, 2012

JOY

After a weekend of being determined to recover 200 pix I deleted, I finally was successful.

In the process, the software which finally worked, also retrieved every pic I ever took on that camera.

The retrieval process required opening each pic manually, so when I found the most recent, I'd check each and then see where I was. They were there in clusters, not all together. So, occasionally, I'd pull up a pic from another time.

 I really enjoyed the experience of this digital way of leafing through the album of memories.

The frustration of the previous two days dissipated quickly as joy prevailed, by both the memories evoked  and from being able to access the pix I had taken the previous weekend.

And so, I sit here, project complete, sipping on a cup of tea from my Joy cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment