Monday, July 23, 2012

PROJECTION


Wouldn't interrelationships be different if everyone understood the fact that everything is projection. You see yourself in others is wisdom, old and still true.

I find myself, on occasion, receiving a comment on my character, personality trait, or irritation that I am to another. My response has come to be, "That may well be true, but why are you noticing with such passion?'

Campaign trail is upon us for the next few months. When I hear a candidate's speech - the part where he's pointing out the major flaws in his opponent - I ask the same well-worn question.  Too bad that candidate can't hear me and pay heed.

I sure would rejoice in listening to candidates waxing on about a glorious vision for the future and a corresponding platform for well thought through plans for the future.  I would enjoy listening to a candidate say in a totally non-defensive way, "I'm the Greatest!", as did Mohammad Ali once upon a time.

Isn't this what it takes to win - to be focused and confident in who I am and to believe in what I am proposing to be the policy?

At the Colliseum in Rome, Italy. This is where the dignitaries sat to watch the slaughter by lions of Jewish people and others.




No comments:

Post a Comment