Sunday, July 29, 2012

REUNION

I'm getting excited about attending my 50th high school reunion. Getting reconnected with a few classmates on facebook, has increased the anticipation.

I sit on the porch mulling over what to wear. Amazing how priorities have shifted from looking good to feeling comfortable - but not totally at the expense of feeling like I'm looking good, too.

I have a million questions to ask and hope I get to ask them first. Otherwise, I won't know anymore than before about the past fifty years than I do now - I do love to talk!

Reflecting on the gap between then and now, and the whole lifes' times we've all lived, I reflected on how to greet these classmates.  Does a hug make sense?  We never hugged in high school. Does a kiss make sense?  Imagine kissing someone who you used to date?  Wouldn't that be a trip?!

A picnic, a breakfast, a dinner and other gatherings around the planned events can be nothing less than a great adventure into the unknown.


1 comment:

  1. I think you will be as Great as you always are Judi, and more interesting than anyone else there!!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete