Thursday, July 5, 2012

INSPIRATION

After two weeks in Italy, returning to my porch , I bring a new sense of belonging where I am. Images swirl through my inner movie screen so quickly and so prolifically, reflecting deeply is very difficult. 

The conference at Mondo Migliori in Rocca di Papa, the day in the Archives at Casa Assagioli, the stay at Villa la Stella, writing in the same garden where Dante was inspired to write, day at the mineral springs in Montecatini termi - massage and adventure into the grotto, walking tour through ancient Firenze, bus tour of Assisi and Cortona, visit at home of friend, Wanda and her showing me Montecatini Alto and her special place in the Chianti region, and the weekend  trip finale in Rome - to Trevi Fountain, the Colliseum, and bus tour of the city. Good food, good wine, great bread especially. 

And many experiences within those experiences.

I took opportunity at each experience to soak up the inspiration available and to renew a sense of true gratitude for being alive right here and now.

As the days now pass I will reflect more deeply, and artform the experience in its wholeness.

But, oh yes, I am indeed filled with inspiration. Actually leaving a place, having great experiences, and then returning appears to work in that way. 


This golden rose sits on the desk of Roberto Assagioli in Firenze




No comments:

Post a Comment